- How do I become a volunteer?
- Is there an age requirement to volunteer?
- What is the time commitment?
- How soon after orientation can I begin volunteering?
- Can I pick up any infections or diseases at the shelter?
It is very easy. Just contact us and we will be glad to meet you!
We recommend that you are not younger than 16 years old.
Usually it is a standing 2-hour shift twice a week for at least 3 months.
Our cats and dogs are all under veterinary care and have received their standard vaccinations. In the event an animal comes down with a contagious infection, we isolate them from the rest of the shelter and inform volunteers of their condition.